Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

A CyberSmart Book Worm!

 We've been learning about personal and private information online.  We have been learning to decide what personal information  is safe to share online. 

Hello! My name is Aaron, just Aaron, because that's just how much I can say about myself, well in this blog anyway. I live in a family of 4 and I am the oldest sibling yay! I have a brother named Bryan and of course my two loving parents. I live in a beautiful green country, New Zealand on the planet Earth. In the galaxy of the, Milky Way for all you aliens out there. I go to Saint Patrick's school where they teach how to be cybersmart and all kinds of things. The school was named after Saint Patrick and was founded by the Ladies of the Mission or Missions Sisters. I like to listen to music and read a lot, like five books at least per week. So anyway this is me, I hope you like reading my blog and keep coming back :)
Me My Brother Dad Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.